Surfers Against Sewage 14oz | 400ml
Surfers Against Sewage is a marine conservation charity working with communities to protect oceans, waves, beaches and marine life. The are are a grassroots movement that has grown into one of the UK’s most active and successful environmental charities. Ten percent of sales of this limited edition Ecoffee Cup goes to supporting Surfers Against Sewage.
Each year over 300 billion single-use cups are manufactured. Due to their plastic content, 99% will never be recycled. That’s why we created the Surfers Against Sewage Waimea Bay 14oz Ecoffee Cup, an environmentally responsible reusable cup. Light, bright and beautiful to drink from, with no plastic after-taste, with Ecoffee Cup there is No Excuse For Single-Use. Choose to Re-use.
- 14oz / 400ml
- Reusable, over and over
- Naturally sterile, no plastic after-taste
- BPA, BPS and phthalate-free
- Made with natural bamboo fibre, corn starch and resin
- High grade, latex-free silicone lid and sleeve
- Re-sealable ‘no-drip’ lid
- Fully dishwasher safe
- Not suitable for microwave.
- Surfers Against Sewage Limited Edition
- Shipping to Australia & NZ